--cherlyn
Whats the worst thing that can happen during waitressing? For me, it was when I was reading out the customer order and all of a sudden I just went into a retard and panic state that I could not read my short form. I was just stumped and was this close to showing the customer what he ordered (he would not have known because it was in short form). GOSH. Worst case scenario for me. Felt like a walking retard. Ah!
Seriously think that I have been studying too much in the library and then straight away go to work. A bit cant focus. But today’s business was good then boss cooked extra yummehhhh kimchi combo stew. Awesome. Working with the other Korean girl was just great cos her washing skills are fantastic and she did all the washing. But that means that I have to take orders (oh no I don’t wanna recall what happened) and do other stuff. And another thing is that I am slowly degenerating into a math retard. I find it so hard to do like a 40 – 27. When im typing it out it’s so easy to say 13. But when the customer is right in front of u and gives u cash instead of eftpos I just wanna kick his/her ass man seriously. Life is easy with eftpos. Everyone uses it please.
Ok off to do more studying! Library again today. Library again the day after and the day after and then no more library for 3 months. Awesome or what? Simply cannot wait.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment